1. Preheat oven to 180°C fan-forced (200°C conventional)
2. Squeeze grated zucchini in a clean cloth to remove excess liquid.
3. Place oil in a large frying pan and fry ham until lightly browned, then add onion and garlic and sweat for
4. Tip mixture into a bowl and add zucchini, cheese, flour and parsley.
5. Lightly whisk eggs and add to the mix, then season with salt and pepper.
6. Prepare a 12 hole medium muffin tray with butter (or cooking spray), or line with muffin cases or baking paper.
7. Pour mix into prepared mould and bake for 20 minutes, or until puffed and golden.