Founded 1981 - Promoting the Expiation of Stigmatic Guilt through the Promulgation of Universal Joy!
Zucchini Cheddar & Ham Snacks
A recipe shared with the St WD (4.0) by someone known only as Zambuck!
- 500g coarsely grated zucchini (about 5 zucchini)
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 200g diced leg ham
- 1 finely chopped brown onion
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 180g grated cheddar
- 200g self-raising flour
- 2 handfuls roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 eggs
- sea salt & black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan-forced (200°C conventional)
- Squeeze grated zucchini in a clean cloth to remove excess liquid.
- Place oil in a large frying pan and fry ham until lightly browned, then add onion and garlic and sweat for 3 minutes.
- Tip mixture into a bowl and add zucchini, cheese, flour and parsley.
- Lightly whisk eggs and add to the mix, then season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare a 12 hole medium muffin tray with butter (or cooking spray), or line with muffin cases or baking paper.
- Pour mix into prepared mould and bake for 20 minutes, or until puffed and golden.
Printer Friendly Version